Thursday, October 6, 2016

Get Back Up

I have skipped a few days on this blog and well... I'm still a little stymied about what to write next. But that's not the point of the blog. The point of the blog is to write, write, write, write, write, write. Just write something.

So, I was thinking about the time line of the game. I'd like to link up the discovery of the Kord cryo-pod with a real world event such as the Area 51 incident.  Other technological advances can pre- or post-date that event. In particular, the creation of the Hales should predate that event, I think. They need time to incorporate themselves into society. Racial tensions are still incredible in America and it's been a hundred and 50 years since Lincoln.

I believe that the Hales should get into the picture sometime between Sputnik and Roswell. Sputnik was 1957 and Roswell was 1947... So that doesn't work. Maybe the Hales were created to solve some kind of deep sea exploration project instead of some space age issue.

I'll do some investigation into some deep sea projects that might have took place in the pre-1947 era. Some kind of naval experiment would be great, though I don't want to link the Hales to the military. That brings up super-soldiers and such. I'm not about that life. Haha.

So, I'll report in tomorrow about some kind of naval exploration.

No comments:

Post a Comment